Aviation professionals have turned to Aircraft Bluebook Products and made them the number one choice for accurate aircraft valuations.
- Over 3000 specific year models of general aviation aircraft are thoroughly researched each quarter.
- A comprehensive avionics section covers equipment from the basic to the highly complex.
- Each aircraft entry includes a list of all applicable airworthiness directives with a brief description.
- An engine section with overhaul costs and factory recommended TBO's.
- A guide to valuing engine maintenance programs.
- A table of values for new paint and interiors.
- Values for de-ice equipment.
- Values for sea-plane floats.
- And a complete section devoted to the hundreds of companies that provide a myriad of conversion programs and modification parts.